Poll: If you could have control over one kind of magic IRL a la Chrono Trigger, which would you choose?
This poll is closed.
Wind/Air 11.76% 2 11.76%
Earth 5.88% 1 5.88%
Fire 0% 0 0%
Ice 5.88% 1 5.88%
Water 11.76% 2 11.76%
Darkness 5.88% 1 5.88%
Lightning 11.76% 2 11.76%
Time 35.29% 6 35.29%
Healing 11.76% 2 11.76%
Other 0% 0 0%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
If you could have control over one kind of magic, which would you choose...and why?

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
If they would be after me they would have pretty bad surprises... like being buried alive in a huge mass of earth 2 seconds after realizing they miss the land under their feets; attack by sea? if i move the land under the sea i can cause very violent streams that make everybody drown; attack by sky? dust is everywhere in the world, if i concentrate it all in one point i can do pretty good stuff with it, like sudden flying walls, spikes, any shape you can immagine;
Weaponry? if i see someone(even a rocket) arrive i can both sink under the ground and create all the earth walls i want(if i wanna make them resistant i can do them hard as diamond)
I can change my location in the world in any moment(travelling trough the dephts of the earth, house included) and if i want i can just cover the area in which i use computer with metals which make interferences with waves and shit(there should be some stuff like that) or wait them in an unreachable place that i can always change.

Having a power like manipulate earth, why should i ever show myself hiding/or not my identity, when i can do everything hidden under the earth/wall/whatever: theorically they shouldn't even be aware of my existance(except the fact of being a random guy) people might see crazy stuff happening without even know why.

I can improve worldwide nature without the others might even realize it(probably some stupid big head would brag about that improvement, but i can live with it)

And, honestly. i'd never share precious gems and stuff with the world... would that improve the quality of life of everybody? no, absolutely no: politicians would have a better excuse to steal from people, the value of those minerals would collapse immediately and instead of solving the current crisis they would claim that problem as solved(after all the shit would happen later the worldwide crisis would return) to solve money problems people must kick the ass of politicians and destroy the current system, nothing i could ever do alone... THAT would be the case in which i'd draw governments attention(and i definitely don't want it)

If i were rich(even in reality) i actually don't care really much about money, living a life without debts is more than enough i think; what i'd actually use money for would be to invest in projects of others that interests to me
A random example... if i were rich and saw Abyssonym's project wip i'd contacted him and say something like: "i like your project, within 2 days i'll send you 30.000$: use them as you want to increase the time that you will spent working on it" since it's a Github project i'd realize if he's making progresses in a reasonable time(i mean, not like he's just enjoying my money and whatever) and while i'd not ask money back, it would be a shame to lose the chance of being funded for further projects from me Tongue
PS. do you think Madsiur would start to focus on his hack and finish it in much less time if someone would offer him 3.000.000$? Laugh

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
If you could have control over one kind of magic, which would you choose...and why? - by Tenkarider - 11-12-2015, 03:47 PM