* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
I'm about to push a new version soon (version 60). Actually, it's already up, but my blitz fix didn't work, so there's going to be a "60.1".

The split before and after the "halfway point" is more like 60-40. The rest stops are split 9-3. The idea is that by the time you reach that point, you'll have enough resources to handle the difficulty spike. I deliberately curved it so that there's a slow ramp in the beginning because the game only really starts getting fun once you've picked up a good amount of treasure and have developed a few characters.

As for me, I'm pretty sure I could reach 11, maybe all 12 shops in 4 hours. It depends on whether I'd have to fight any of the endgame bosses to reach the last shop. I'm kind of surprised that Cecil thinks the last few bosses aren't that hard, they tend to give me more trouble than Guardian, who I can usually rush with powerful elemental attacks (or rods or fixed dice or something). Also, I don't usually have trouble with the dragons, as long as I save before checking which one it is.

I always raise a tank character (LV + 50%, LV - 1, HP + 100%), a DPS (MPwr + 2), and a support character (Speed + 2) in each party. Something else I've been doing: After hitting the three switches, I take the center party back into the earlier parts of the tower, so that I can use the cheap save point for the other two parties while they fight the Triad, and so I can keep my supplies up.

https://github.com/abyssonym/beyondchaos
Beyond Chaos is a full-game randomizer for FF6.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by abyssonym - 10-09-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 05-24-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 06-13-2016, 09:28 AM