* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
I'm stuck with ROTDS(until i'll be sure my laptop won't crash due to heat) so i still have to see both BC's caves...
Looks like with flags we're all agree on setting all of them except random blitz input flag;
While i said i'm fully agree on being able to use the guide before streaming, i'm fully agree in not using it too, after all until now i made playthroughs without knowing anything about those games, and the purpose of randomization is to surprise the player, after all... so i guess we can consider the guide as a flag to set or leave clear, according to what racers decide before any race.

I guess for now the race will be restricted to FF6hacking.com site, then we'll eventually spread the race in other sites, i might make a thread in ID as well, after some race, despite Lockirby2 would get much more attention than me in that site... oh well.

about that timezone link... well, it's broken Tongue

Even if i won't speak, feel free to speak as much as you want: it's funny even just hearing the conversation between you guys, to me.
I don't have any kind of microphone... the other problem is that where i live, (without even talking about neighbors in the condominium) we're in six and speech/shouts are quite annoying for the others, that's why i always use headphones for listening music.

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by Tenkarider - 09-02-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 05-24-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 06-13-2016, 09:28 AM