* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
-I like the idea of doing a Battle @ Narshe for the first race and speedcave for the finals. Has anybody played speedcave before?
-I don't like the idea of setting less flags for the first run. I'd prefer to run with the flags mostly set.
-Personally, I enjoyed not reading the guide at all for the other one. We had to figure out things on the fly, take risks accordingly, and make decisions quickly. Also, there's the benefit of not having to spend an hour pouring over and memorizing a document, or having to give an advantage to opposing players. But I'm not sure how long speedcave is: we may need to consult the guide to shorten that a bit. But then again, if we spend time consulting the guide, it's not like we save time overall, unless we are just consulting the guide way in advance anyways.
-I won't make an ID thread; take care of that however you see fit.
-As far as time zones are concerned, I'll throw in a link to http://www.worldtimeserver.com/ just for easy access.
-Just to get an idea, how many people are willing to speak on stream? I don't really care about audio quality or English ability or anything. Do you have even some sort of default microphone on your computer Tenka? My brother and I will speak for sure.

NOTE: The Battle @ Narshe race took my brother and I just over two hours (thankfully Cecil kept his timer open to the end, mine was broken due to a mishap).

Confused Moogles FTW

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by Lockirby2 - 09-01-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 05-24-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 06-13-2016, 09:28 AM