Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How to remove/wedge-vicks and m. tek armor?

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 149
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
Cant find a solution to what exactly, what troubles are you experiencing? Have you inputted the FDs in the correct place as shown in the pic? It does work, Biggs and Wedge are not added to the party and the Magitek status is not present in battle. Yes there will be the need for further editing to erase the other 2 copies of Terra and also remove that Magitek armor on the map (see below), many FDs starting at CC/9910 for the cliff stuff, and then a lot more in Narshe, but this much should be working. For the cliff stuff etc. you will basically want to find the instances of anything character 0E and 0F (Biggs and Wedge) and FD that as well. And also the 44 place character on magitek armor command.

You'll probably wanna remove this also: CA/5E92: AA Show intro with Magitek Armor walking through snowfields.

Pic of all the FD it took for cliff and town start:
[Image: fSbRGQ3.png]
I removed various text boxes here, so don't copy it exactly, just showing as an example...I mean I'm not sure what exactly you'll want to do.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to remove/wedge-vicks and m. tek armor? - by Gi Nattak - 07-17-2015, 05:30 PM