The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Monarch Mobius XXXV teaser (Update 08.06.2015)

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
I was looking through some sprites, and I noticed that Leo's outfit is very similar to the base one that Monarch Mobius XXXV wears in one of my novels, both when he was a prince, and the king.

He's also known as Dirk Yukimaru.

http://pre00.deviantart.net/7f43/th/pre/...8wcfy2.jpg
(I know I'm not the best artist around.)

As for the teaser itself.

[Image: dirk_yukimaru_teaser_by_video_boy_mal-d8wcer2.png]

I'm not sure what the rule is on teaser images, but hopefully this isn't too big. (ie, 100% sprite size, 200%, etc)

Used to make this:
Edrin's Biggs hair. (I previously got permission to use Biggs and Wedge in part or whole.)
General Leo's uniform.
a (modified) Siegfried cape.

The key differences between the prince and the king uniform is that as a king, he has a cape over one shoulder and uses the weapon shown in the image, but before then, he... doesn't and just uses generic weapons.

Would anyone be interested in me finishing this? If I do, I'll make further adjustments for the caped design (matching hands, lining up the light blue line on the uniform, etc.) and make it available for anyone to use.

If I use it, it'll be for a position similar to Mog / Umaro or Edgar / Sabin. (Likely Mog / Umaro since the palette is similar to palette 5 with some adjustments.)

Edit: Alright, I modified palette 5 in such a way it doesn't alter Ultros or Chupon, but it does affect both the Moogles and Umaro, but if its used, then Dirk and his sister would be replacing both of them.

In terms of my progress, I fully removed Leo's head and adjusted the body to have the same colours as here (fixing the boots, gloves and the coat) and I'm now adding in the head.

Unfortunately, I need to go out and do things for a few hours, so I'll be unable to finish it until tonight.

After I put the head on, I'll release that one and work on the caped version.

---Edit---
Alright, I added on the head for 3 rows of sprites, but I was invited to go to a quiz tonight, so I need to get ready to head out, here's an updated teaser.

I'm deciding what to do with the gloves on the side view btw.

[Image: dirk_yukimaru_teaser_2_by_video_boy_mal-d8wifte.png]

┬──┬ ノ(゜-゜ノ) I return thee table to thy intended position, mankind does not mean to flip you so often.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Monarch Mobius XXXV teaser (Update 08.06.2015) - by Murak Modder - 06-07-2015, 08:39 AM
RE: Monarch Mobius XXXV teaser - by madsiur - 06-07-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Monarch Mobius XXXV teaser - by Murak Modder - 06-07-2015, 01:02 PM