Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Idea] Final Fantasy Confessions

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
* I've never owned Final Fantasy IV, I did rent it, but it's my favorite of the series by far. I still plan on getting an old SNES and playing it.
* I never beat any bosses on FFVI when I had it on the SNES, except for the Whelk and the Marshall at the start of the game, I progressed better later after I understood defense and strengths and weaknesses of monsters.
* I've never actually beaten the game on the SNES, my stepfather did years ago when we had it. I did beat it on emulator. The only 2 RPGs I have ever beaten on SNES were Super Mario RPG and Final Fantasy Mystic Quest but that game gets a bad reputation for being an entry level RPG but there is still fun to be had.
* I never was able to properly execute a Blitz technique when I had the game as a kid, it wasn't until I got it on emulator did I figure out the trick that when the arrow points at Sabin and then do the button combo.
* My sister is named Tara after the girl character of FFVI, my mother did not like the spelling Terra, so she decided to change the spelling of it to Tara instead.
* I've never used the Merton or Ultima spells in the game.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
[Idea] Final Fantasy Confessions - by Scorcher - 10-17-2014, 03:34 AM
RE: [Idea] Final Fantasy Confessions - by CrumpledMedal - 02-03-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: [Idea] Final Fantasy Confessions - by madsiur - 06-12-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: [Idea] Final Fantasy Confessions - by Cyprus - 06-18-2015, 12:18 PM