Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 "Choose your own Adventure" style

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
(08-10-2013, 10:40 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: I'll try to add some more hops and spins between dialogue boxes. I tried to give some feeling of body language, but I was slightly more successful with Gau (who has more poses to work with, like the blinking), and I guess I somewhat missed the mark with the wolf.
I was thinking something a little less animated actually. Like the wolf making a long semi-circle around Gau while the dialog is taking place. I think the slow constant movements make him a little more intimidating. I'm a big fan of actions during dialog.

(08-10-2013, 10:40 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: Unfortunately, I didn't realize just how long this would be until it was close to complete. I feel it would be difficult to explain any of these scenes in a great deal less space, and I worry removing a scene may eliminate the feeling of travelling back through his memories. I think I'll just scrap the idea entirely and reuse the events somewhere else. Unless somebody else has a good home for them in a similar place in their own hack?
Actually could you PM me a copy of the code and "disassembly" for the event at the waterfall?

(08-10-2013, 10:40 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: I guess I'll do the hack with my own writing first, just to get the gist of what I want to say down there. Then I can hopefully have a more competent writer check it over and fix stuff after the events are complete (which is a long time down the road, anyways).
That's actually a really good idea. There are a handful of good writers on the site and all they would need to do really is tweak.

(08-10-2013, 10:40 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: Oh, and when you need some events for the 15th Man project, I will probably be available to make some of them if need be. I won't be able to help with all the events, but I will try to contribute something. Smile
I appreciate it! You have been really involved in the project and it makes a big difference.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 "Choose your own Adventure" style - by B-Run - 08-10-2013, 10:58 PM