Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FF6 "Choose your own Adventure" style

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
I should have some time this weekend to test it out. I do have one question. Are you going to have some battles that change the course of the game whether you win or lose the battle? What I mean is in the original FF6 most boss fights you have to win or it's game over, and the exceptions are those you are forced to lose no matter what.

Instead, what if that is a "choice"? As in, if you beat that boss certain events are possible and impossible and if you lose other events are possible or impossible. It was an element I was wanting to include in my hack, but to a much lesser degree as winning or losing to a certain individuals would be a well known fact. I wasn't planning on doing anything near what you are up to!

I also wanted to say I am spending a bit of time learning event hacking this weekend, so if I can be of assistance, let me know. I am a total noob in event hacking and ROM hacking in general currently, but I tend to learn rather quickly, especially if what I am learning is complicated (but not if it's easy, for some reason).
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 "Choose your own Adventure" style - by cdizzle - 04-04-2013, 02:01 PM