Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 "Choose your own Adventure" style

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(03-05-2013, 04:12 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: I'm planning on making instant death through your choices of route impossible or close to it. This is because the choices will not be based around survival, but accomplishing goals or making moral decisions instead. Some endings may be worse than others though...

I wouldn't mind some humorous "game over"/death scenes; those were always my favorite part of the CYOA series. Besides, the very coding of FF6 prevents you from losing your progress (experience wise, anyway). I'm thinking back to "Radiant Historia," a fairly fun DS game that had a great mixture of funny and sad endings for "bad" endings, but always gave you the chance to go back and change your decision. So it may be worth trying. A wrong decision where Ultros somehow takes over the world would be particularly hilarious. XD

(03-07-2013, 12:45 PM)Zeemis Wrote: Lockirby2, a lot of projects threads are created on this site and not many of them get out of the development phase. I think a lot of people are hoping you will complete this, that's why they may be so willing to help.

^This. If it were within my power, I would pay you to do this project; it's a fun idea and could literally lead in many directions for so many of us who have our own fun ideas.

Personally, I think it'd be a great way for the members of this site to help collaborate on such an epic endeavor. I wouldn't want to overstep boundaries or anything -- it's YOUR pet project -- but as Zeemis said, the fact that everyone is willing to help you should convince you that the mere idea is awesome. Smile
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 "Choose your own Adventure" style - by CaptCatchphrase - 03-08-2013, 11:45 AM