Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI: Restored Ability Names

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Thanks for the constant feedback! I appreciate your hard work in finding bugs within my patch. If you're able to post screenshots of the problems, I will like you even more~ Tongue

(07-18-2012, 09:12 PM)Marketa Lazarova Wrote: I noticed that the battle menu for Relm's Control command is not long enough to accommodate all of the letters, and so they run off the menu. I'm sure you've noticed this, though!

Yes, this is a problem that is bugging me to death. The issue is as you explained; the simple solution is to expand the control menu's borders to accommodate the longer names. With my current abilities, I can't find the code that creates the menus in battle. A long time might pass before this one is fixed.

(07-18-2012, 09:12 PM)Marketa Lazarova Wrote: Also, a few ability names have FFs or 00s used as spaces, instead of FEs. I can only recall one off the top of my head: Setzer's Prismatic Flash, which reads simply as "Prismatic" due to using a FF.

Yes, and I believe there's an ability named "Holy Sword" which is supposed to be one of Umaro's attacks. As you can guess, I messed up the name of it too.

I'll double check all names and I'll get back to you with the fixes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI: Restored Ability Names - by DFireX2 - 10-31-2011, 07:09 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: Restored Ability Names - by Angelo26 - 07-18-2012, 11:02 PM