Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
author: Leetsketcher
version: 1.1
Download
website

This patch fixes a glitch that I just recently learned about, whereby Celes and Gogo will disappear after they absorb Vanish using Runic, even though they haven't gained Vanish status, but then they will reappear right afterward.

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 5
Status
Null-All
@13375K37CH3R Question is this patch you made use to headered or unheadered roms?
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
(02-06-2016, 11:35 AM)SenioritaAeslnd Wrote: @13375K37CH3R Question is this patch you made use to headered or unheadered roms?

Have you downloaded it and opened the package? I think not... He includes a patch for every possible version, and the included readme explains which one's which.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 5
Status
Null-All
(02-06-2016, 01:54 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 11:35 AM)SenioritaAeslnd Wrote: @13375K37CH3R Question is this patch you made use to headered or unheadered roms?

Have you downloaded it and opened the package? I think not... He includes a patch for every possible version, and the included readme explains which one's which.

Not to be rude sir Gi Nattak but your words are too far....I posting this thread forums is because I asking if the owner's patch are compatible is either unheadered or headered rom.Anyways my answer is YES I DL and then open the package I try patch it one by one and it works the rom I use to patched is a FFIII 1.0 headered.

Due to respect sir please don't use that word again. That's all sir.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
Do not use which word? I'm not sure what you mean about my words being too far, are you saying I was rude to you? Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I didn't directly insult you or anything. If you have a FFIII 1.0 headered ROM, then you'd use the 1.0 headered patch, right? I'm not sure I understand why you would ask this question at all if you looked first in the aforementioned download package and saw all the patches labeled there. Because then you'd already know the answer to your question lol.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
rude? i don't even see a single word that sounds rude in your post, Gi  Surprised

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 18
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 47
Status
None
Drama alert!!!

If the patcher even had a readme, Gi Nattak was speaking nothing but the truth. There's no possible way the author could have made it any easier.

But aside from that, Gi Nattak is a horrible person...that guy is so mean all the time...just terrible. He probably kicks puppies for fun.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Debrave
I'm gathering the asker may not have best command of the English language, so I'll assume good motives.

On one hand, the answer to the question is as plain as day if one downloads the file and there is a Readme text included. The general consensus around these parts is to look and try to figure it out yourself before asking a question, especially since that is the only way to learn.

On the other hand, if one genuinely doesn't know, being mocked for asking a question is alienating. An answer like theine provided does give a sense of superiority, however unintended (just like my butting in this thread). People generally do not like it when others are condescending.

Being direct is not bad, but it can be perceived as rude.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Turbotastic for this post:
  • madsiur (02-13-2016)

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
I think Turbostatic covered pretty much what was needed to be properly covered. I suggest we keep further posts for discussing the patch.
  Find