Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Multi-Steal-Fix Simplified Edition

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Enlight
(02-20-2023, 01:42 AM)CVReynolds Wrote: Thank you. This is great and I want to add it to the compilation. But first I need to ask an important question. Is this version of Multi-Steal still compatible with "For What Ails Ya" by Lenophis/Imzogelmo/Kejardon? I assume it is because the 3 bytes that overlap with "For What Ails Ya" are the same between both versions of Multi-Steal. (apply Multi-Steal first...) But it doesn't hurt to be cautious, right? :3

Looking forward to it! Just checked & tested. You will still need to use the "multi-steal" compatible variant of For What Ails Ya. (The conflict here is the C2 bank -- my patch only improves compatibility in C1.)

(02-20-2023, 12:55 PM)Warrax Wrote: In 2019 I reported a bug to Imzogelmo for this patch about Steal always missing when used by a monster, does this patch fix this bug? if not consider this a bug report that you hopefully can fix Smile

Edit: By looking at patch disassembly, that one byte fix found Gi Nattak might be it! I haven't tested the patch yet but it's promising.

Thanks for mentioning! Yep, that's the one.
Here's the earliest record I've found on it (see posts #693 & #696) Wink
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to SilentEnigma for this post:
  • CVReynolds (02-22-2023), Warrax (02-24-2023)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multi-Steal-Fix Simplified Edition - by SilentEnigma - 02-20-2023, 10:14 PM