Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Patch: Alphabetical Rage Checklist Addendum

Status
None
For people who do not know what the "Rage Checklist" is:

This is a patch that allows you to see what rages are currently available on the veldt. If you look at the attached picture posted by SilentEnigma, you will notice that most of the rages are "faded". These are the rages that can be found at the current point in the story. As the story progresses, the list will update and more of the "faded" rages will be added. Then when you get a rage, it will turn white in the menu list. This patch is really nice if you want to keep the original rage mechanics intact, but streamline the process. If you are a completionist, then you will love this hack as I believe there are 200+ rages.

Then there is the addendum patch which makes "Alphabetical Rage" and "Rage Checklist" compatible (this thread here, obviously). This is great because with the 200+ rages, it can be annoying trying to find which one you want to use since the list of rages is normally not alphabetized. These two QOL patches work great together in making the process of dealing with Gua's rages much more pleasant.  

Also I tried the link for "Rage Checklist" as well and it is not in the archive. I went to the old revisions page and I think there is a request? I don't really know how this stuff works so here is a link as to what I am referring to:

https://www.ff6hacking.com/wiki/doku.php...=revisions

EDIT: The request was accepted and "Rage Checklist" is now in the archive.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sia for this post:
  • SilentEnigma (12-03-2021)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patch: Alphabetical Rage Checklist Addendum - by Sia - 12-01-2021, 04:57 PM