Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hello. First of all, I love this hack, it's so nice to have a proper translation and full item/ability names. I can't imagine going back. I think the only thing that really stood out to me as weird was Daryl asking Setzer if he liked to look at her ass. While not vulgar by any means, it didn't feel as natural as the rest of the text, given how much the rest of the script generally avoids even mild language like that. It also stops becoming a double entendre  referring to the back of her ship entirely. Maybe just change it to "my behind"?

(Also for what it's worth, I also think "cursed" sounds better than "cussed", even though it's a legit word.)

Here's the one bug I've noticed so far, almost done with the game.

I just climbed the Fanatic's Tower with Molulu's Charm and noticed that I didn't have to open the secret door for the Air Anchor - it was already open. In fact, once I looted the chest and stepped to the room above and flicked the switch, the entire room below disappeared and wouldn't reopen again. It's like it was all reversed, starting open and the secret switch closed it.

I also saw the Debilitator gibberish message, but that's already been reported.

Anyway, thank you again for your hard work.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Rythian for this post:
  • SilentEnigma (09-14-2020)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition - by Rythian - 09-12-2020, 07:38 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition - by REDTITAN - 10-12-2021, 02:26 PM