Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Map graphics error and wrong location name

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(03-03-2020, 04:09 PM)Gestahl Wrote: 1) The map I've used for my Dragon's Den entrance (map 019F, the first of the newly added ones) displays some strangely animated tiles at the top 3 rows, even though they aren't visible in the editor (I've checked all 3 layers).

It could (or maybe not) be a problem with using map 0x19F and above. Have you tried using a dummy map below ID 0x19F to see if you have a similar problem? I remember Gi Nattak saying the original FF6LE had a bug with saving one of the map property that prevented him to add new maps properly but I forgot which property it is (it's a checkbox iirc). It was fixed on his version but not on the official release (this was a few months ago). I could look at it if you send me your ROM via pm with your FF6LE CE config file, but that won't be before the weekend. I would however try your custom map on a blank map below ID 0x19F first.

Edit: The FF6LE bug mentioned above is with byte 17 in the map properties (Layers tab). You can actually save its value with the version in attachment (it'S still v0.8.1 but should be 0.8.2). I'm not sure if this is what is causing your issue though.

.zip  FF6LE-CE.zip (153.93 KB, 9 downloads)
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • C-Dude (03-04-2020)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Map graphics error and wrong location name - by madsiur - 03-03-2020, 08:23 PM