The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Palettes for Shop/Save Screen

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
I've been looking through some old threads, and it looks like as of a couple of years ago, nobody knew where the palette data was for shop and save screens. However, the General Leo Edition hack seemed to have gotten this right, so someone must have learned it in the past few years. I just can't figure out who or when.

In my hack, I have moved Umaro to guest status using HatZen's Guest Adder, and have written Leo to slot $0D. This included swapping their sprite sheets, so Leo is now sprite sheet 13, and Umaro is 16. I have everything else working, but character $0D is still showing on the Shop/Save screens with palette 05, instead of palette 00. While this makes Leo look like a badass white walker, it is unfortunately not what I'm going for. 

I have also noted that even when I change the palette in FF3usME, it does not save. I'd love to do just a quick hex edit to fix character sprites 13 and 16. Any ideas?

Projects:
FFVI: Divergent Paths (Completed) - a complete storyline and gameplay hack of FF6 that adds Leo as a playable character
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Palettes for Shop/Save Screen - by PowerPanda - 11-22-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: Palettes for Shop/Save Screen - by Gi Nattak - 11-22-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Palettes for Shop/Save Screen - by PowerPanda - 11-23-2017, 12:18 AM