Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Text Edit Contest (Beginner Friendly!)

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
(06-27-2016, 07:41 PM)Tenkarider Wrote: If i read properly the OP, it's not supposed to be mandatory to make a comic text change, it just have to change the situation, right?
Still i'm kinda sure people will gonna vote assuming the funniest is the winner

It doesn't necessarily have to be funny. But that's probably what most people will go for. I am the sole judge, tho I may ask for some opinions from people outside the competition. I will have no bias on the style of content, so long as it's well done.

(06-27-2016, 08:02 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 07:41 PM)Tenkarider Wrote: If i read properly the OP, it's not supposed to be mandatory to make a comic text change, it just have to change the situation, right?
Still i'm kinda sure people will gonna vote assuming the funniest is the winner

Ha, yeah I for some reason thought comedy/parody right away, didn't even cross my mind at the time to do a serious one that changes the story or situation in a most interesting way, but I'd bet those kind would be more to what B-Run was thinking of for this, despite his own hilarious parody pic lol. The two I did are more random one-liner quality and do nothing to change the story, though... Shadow being the World Champion Tickle Master would have a much bigger impact on the story indeed. Laugh

Hmm I dunno maybe I can redo my entries before the deadline if that's allowed.

You can change your entries, but make a point to edit your submission post to remove unwanted submissions...
...however, if it feels like this privilege is getting abused by people constantly getting feedback then switching their submissions, I will shut it down.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Text Edit Contest (Beginner Friendly!) - by B-Run - 06-27-2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Text Edit Contest (Beginner Friendly!) - by B-Run - 06-27-2016, 08:28 PM