The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Spell Targeting Bytes of AGB-BZ6E-USA

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 3
Status
None
Hi, I am a new user here. First off, I'd like to state that I am aware that the current 3.1.1 iteration of FF6 Advance Editor has been discontinued in favor for a newer version. However, while I awaited the release of this newer version, I decided to play around with FF6 AE as it is. Upon messing with it, I discovered that the spell targeting bytes does not seem to be working. Even changing the bytes manually with a hex editor seems to have no effect on the spells. Is this something unique only to the American version? Or is there something I am missing?

To clarify, what I did was:

Change offset 62C35E which is, I assume, the offset for the spell targeting bytes for Fire Beam from 43 (Cursor Moveable, One Side Only, Cursor Start on Enemy) to 6E (which was Ultima's Targeting Bytes: One Side Only, Auto Select Both Parties, Auto Select One Party, Manual Party Select, Cursor Start on Enemy).

P.S. I remembered seeing a thread about the spell targeting bytes of the FF6 AE before, but I can't seem to find it again.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Spell Targeting Bytes of AGB-BZ6E-USA - by Deus - 05-15-2016, 12:01 AM