Poll: If you could have control over one kind of magic IRL a la Chrono Trigger, which would you choose?
This poll is closed.
Wind/Air 11.76% 2 11.76%
Earth 5.88% 1 5.88%
Fire 0% 0 0%
Ice 5.88% 1 5.88%
Water 11.76% 2 11.76%
Darkness 5.88% 1 5.88%
Lightning 11.76% 2 11.76%
Time 35.29% 6 35.29%
Healing 11.76% 2 11.76%
Other 0% 0 0%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
If you could have control over one kind of magic, which would you choose...and why?

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Can you do only the stuff you mentioned with powers or they were just examples?

1) if the first one is true then time;

2) if the second one is true then Earth:
What could i do with it:
- destroy the Earth; Laugh
- defend myself from any kind of menace with an earth shield/armor;
- defend mankind, opening natural bunkers toward the depths of the planet in case of apocalyptic events like a worldwide tsunami, ice age, gamma rays, war(i'd not let enter right everybody in that case) and maybe even meteors?(depends on the size, if it just burns the surface ok, if it destroys the planet unless i can generate earth at the same speed we're done for Tongue )
- earth means nature, if i can't directly manipulate the nature itself i can still manipulate the properties of the earth and so allow the earth to make grow 100% healthy plants/fruits/etc. as food or health products from the planet and grant myself a very long life;
- for the reason above i can also manipulate earth properties to create/modify minerals and make them become gold, platinum, sapphires, ruby which means become rich forever;
- no need to search for a job i mean... why? i already have all what i want, just gimme a computer for my game projects and i can dedicate all the rest of my time for my life in general;
- i can create my ideal place in which i can live my life, like a huge garden, very distant from pollution and shit, just have to ask to an engineer a project for know how to build my house(with my earth power, of course)

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
If you could have control over one kind of magic, which would you choose...and why? - by Tenkarider - 11-12-2015, 10:39 AM