Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
simultaneous movement in events

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Wow, it really wasn't quick. Laugh

I knew about the different bytes for length, and had a feeling that was it, and I even tried it, but it's possible I missed one when changing them around and it made it still look choppy. In fact, when they were all 0X Shadow and Interceptor never even entered the scene, just door swung open and people talking and shit. Weird lookin'.

Now that I know that is the ticket I can experiment a little more to find the right formula to get this to move fluidly. And I was already very aware of the pauses, there's even a pause that's like BX something, I'll have to find it in the event dump again for reference (or I misread, it was late) .

These first few events are going to be mostly "easy", however, I do have some pretty complicated ones in the pipeline since it'll be quite difficult to really rewrite the story without altering some of the longer scenes. Pretty much the entirety of Thamasa will need to be fixed to go with my general story. So yeah... Having a mentor so to speak would be very helpful in the coming months (hopefully not years).

By the way, you did a great job explaining, no worries there. Smile
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: simultaneous movement in events - by justincreedon - 06-20-2015, 06:29 AM