The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can't Believe I'm Having to Actually Ask This:/

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Well um, I really thought that this would be a relatively easy thing to do.
I'm wanting to make it where Locke can only equip Katanas.
Now there's actually two alternatives that I thought of.
I'm using SwdTech(now named RapidFire) as my RpdFire technique for Bartz.
BUT, pertaining to tried and true FFV, Bartz is not exactly the ninja type, his weapons should be swords. But, of course, unless you're wielding Katanas, you can't use SwdTech in battle.
Now I came up with 2 options to fix this dilemma:

My First Method:
Find a way to make it where Bartz can only equip Katanas so he can use SwdTech.

Second Method:
Find a way to make the SwdTech command allow you to ONLY wield Swords, not Katanas. The data that is saying "only Katanas are allowed" IS somewhere and if I can find it, I presume I'd either NOP it and make it where you can wield anything, OR find the ID for "Sword" and replace it where Katana's was.

Back to my first option:
But after murdering FF3usME for anything related to what characters can and can't equip, I couldn't find anything.
So I looked through the C0, C1, and C3 bank disassembly but couldn't really find anything, save for something concerning Umaro. Confused
I know it's possible, I've seen Eternal Crystals where certain characters can only equip certain things, but I'm fresh outta ideas :/

And the reason I was even considering my second alternative was to make Bartz seem more..Knight-Like lolz instead of a ninja.
Just trying to stick with the personality Tongue
So yeah guys, if you have the answer to either one of those or BOTH, please tell me.
Thanks so much guys! Smile

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Can't Believe I'm Having to Actually Ask This:/ - by xJCSx - 12-02-2010, 01:59 PM