* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
@Lockirby2: sorry about that, appearently i was too much focused on chat, so i misread your avg lvs...

Anyway here's my considerations about running away restrictions...

- No running away -> impossible to win;

- Limited running away -> hard to count, impossible to win if the limit is too low, meaningless if the limit is too high, the avg number of times you have to run away is too much vague and difficult to be determinated and the same for a proper limit number

- Run with warp -> chances you manage to reach the first shop with one of the 3 parties(to save and rest and eventually buying) before you even succeed in finding/learning warp/warp stone are really low and i think the worst thing that can happen in speedcave is dying before saving the first time...
It would be a terrible race both for racers and watchers, trust me.

And that's why searching shops + attempting last 3 shops(theorically the research of the 10th shop) will make you play the mode with a good number of fights, without even setting limits to running away.

Quote:The thing about a three hour race is that honestly, nobody was even prepared enough in the four hour race to take on the final segment. Abyss rushed through and made it (maybe he avoided the inescapable encounter that killed me the three times I tried the centre route?), but his characters were not adequately prepared to make it through either, I suspect. I don't see what it would add.
So what's the point here? 4 hours are too much for racing because you spend your time getting walled from bosses; 3 hours are not enough to do anything after the gate you say...
Now what you really should do is find the 10th shop and eventually the others: that's more than enough to make the challenge... then what shall we do? 3 hours and half? As Abyss said we can't just toss away the last part, even if we will just search for the 10th shop. (and this shop really makes the difference)

About racing until the switch i actually don't mind if you keep running away without any limit, if you decide to put this one instead of Narshe race (switch room race as final stage really sucks to me)

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by Tenkarider - 10-17-2015, 05:00 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 05-24-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 06-13-2016, 09:28 AM