* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Quote:I don't know what to say about this npc(i feel like there might be an abuse of it...)
Can you tell something more about him, like... what you farm, how much you farm and how much fast you farm?
It varies a lot. The battles will always have a chance to drop something of value, and they increase in difficulty the deeper you go, but other than that there isn't any restriction. I'm not really worried about it being exploitable. The battles can be pretty tough, so if the player figures out an exploit, being able to farm the battle is their reward. Plus, farming takes some time.

Quote:An advice: while i know why you can't change party in the cave, i think it might be a good idea if the recruited allies might be added immediately to the current party, if there are less than 4 members in that group(that also adds the risk factor of starting the cave with less members)
That is originally what I wanted to do, but I think I ran into complications. I haven't looked into it since creating the speedcave though, it might be worth another look. It's also kind of a pain in the neck because it might also mean that I have to keep track of which party ends up in which rest stops and write custom events for each. If there is a command for "assign to active party" and not "assign to party 1/2/3", then that would simplify things.

https://github.com/abyssonym/beyondchaos
Beyond Chaos is a full-game randomizer for FF6.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by abyssonym - 10-09-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 05-24-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 06-13-2016, 09:28 AM