* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Since there was a discussion about the actual goal of Narshe race(the heck, it's Narshe race, not Kefka race!) i'll officially define it:

Winning condition: Start Narshe assault, defeat Kefka and make him warp away from Narshe.

Why save narshe and not beat Kefka? because save Narshe is a defined fact: most races end in that way and so this one as well; in saving Narshe there's nothing to explain, right?
Defeating Kefka is much more vague: does the run end when he does escape command or later in the cutscene? is death counted as lost even in case of draw, since it doesn't trigger gameover?(gameover is not triggered, but i still see Kefka standing there...)
Even worse: what if i find Kefka in a MiaB? istant win? if the goal is defeat Kefka yes... that's so wrong that i don't even know where to start from.
In my BC run i made some time ago i found Kefka as MiaB in the chest in Returner's hideout, the one with a single bed, if that was the case i'd had win before even speaking to Banon! Laugh

That was also the reason why in my tasks i always specify as winning condition the map event after the battle(in narshe was make Kefka warp away) rather than the fight itself, that's also why i dislike when lockirby2 cuts the video when the victory fanfare starts.

I'd be happy if the stream would stop after he warped away, in the map... no doubt would be left anymore.

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by Tenkarider - 09-29-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 05-24-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 06-13-2016, 09:28 AM