* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 4
Status
Blind
A little behind on whats going on with this, apparently! Myself and MrEntity are likely in for a race.

I'm less familiar with Beyond Chaos, but Im pretty sure that one has more customizeability now? If so, that could end up working really well.

That said, you generally dont want to change to much of the game, I'd say.

Also, I think it was Tenka who asked about this, but yeah, I'd say savestates / taking tabs / looking at the rom code or generated guide is a straight up no-no. That makes the race less about playing the game, and more about who is the better hacker/emulator user/whatever.

As for availability, any night after 10PM EST is good for me, but I can start much earlier (anytime) mondays and tuesdays.

As far as start time goes, I dont think it's necessary to be super strict on that, just as long as everyone involved is playing at the same time. That's what the livesplit timer is for.

Also as far as length of the run goes, you really dont want to go more than 3, maaaybe 4 hours. Ive done some marathon speedrunning sessions before for this game and others, and lemme tell ya a couple hours in, you really lose focus and etc. At least, I do.

When we startin?

Oh, and as far as spectating/screenwatching goes, you can set up a multitwitch to have multiple guys on the same stream. Don't ask me how though, just know that a buddy of mine did if for a punchout race I did a few weeks ago.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by Jackimus - 09-05-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 05-24-2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - by B-Run - 06-13-2016, 09:28 AM