The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Poll: Most definitive Final Fantasy VI version:
This poll is closed.
FF6 Improvement Project (SNES) 0% 0 0%
SNES version with the Uncensored Ted Woolsey Edition patch 37.50% 3 37.50%
GBA version with Color and Sound restoration patches, the Celes scene patch(Novalia Spirit), and the Woolsey/Slattery compromise patch 62.50% 5 62.50%
the mobile remake on iOS/Android 0% 0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
POLL: Most "definitive" way to play Final Fantasy VI

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Coming up on the 20th Anniversary(US), I wanted to make a poll on here and see what people thought was the definitive way to play the original FFVI, as it was more or less intended. After all, a main reason we get into hacking and patches in the first place is to try to play a "remastered", updated version; without all the developing constraints, developing immaturity, etc. it may have saw at the time in the game industry. Its important to note that after decades and several official updated releases later - there is still no real definitive answer to this question.

These are the best options i came to after alot of searching around, without having played any of them much - if at all. I am planning to replay the game again with one of these choices (or similar). I thought about Brave New World and other similar versions, but these strike me more as a good "2nd playthrough" type thing, rather than a "revisit" or first time introduction to the game. This is more a "remaster" of the original list.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
POLL: Most "definitive" way to play Final Fantasy VI - by CloudAK - 10-03-2014, 08:42 AM