Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sharing some Spell Animations made via FF3usME

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
I think those jump animations only work with sword tech... I just tested it with blitz and I had the same problem of him disappearing...
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
(03-13-2012, 03:14 AM)badass Wrote: I think those jump animations only work with sword tech... I just tested it with blitz and I had the same problem of him disappearing...

Anything raining down on your enemies is cool in this game...
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
(03-13-2012, 03:14 AM)badass Wrote: I think those jump animations only work with sword tech... I just tested it with blitz and I had the same problem of him disappearing...

I tested it with SwordTech and it still did it. Also, your Idx2 0208 is incorrect. It's not a graphic in Megazerk. Idk what you did in the video different that maybe you're not remembering, but I have exactly what you put(originally with the 0208 then I changed it to 0178 even though it's not an idx2[bcuz megazerk's idx2 is FFFF]) and I'm using it with sword tech in the 3rd slot like you have and it still messes up on me. Maybe check the skill info you have it set to or something?

Bcuz if yours works with SwrdTech and mine doesn't, but yours doesn't work with Blitz, you probably have the skill ability of Swrdtech slot 3 editted as well. Just a thought.
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
you know i think ur right... i just looked up 0208 and its actually a mixture of jump+ grav bomb+ n cross ... i thought megazerk was showing that blue screen for some reason... but those are the corrects idxs i'm using.... i wonder if giving swdtech to locke instead could have made it act like this? interesting... cuz thats the only hex edit I did.. (giving cyans skill and skill learning to locke).. sorry for such a pain.. didnt even know that could alter it
  Find

Status
None
Hmm, Idk if doing it through Hex edit is any different then doing it through FF3usME bcuz my Locke can use swrdtech as well and he can't do it... You're sure that in your spells set up you don't have anything spacific checked or unchecked? Could you perhaps send me the rom you're using? or a patch so I can try it myself? maybe figure it out? if so, my email is im_so_blonde_16@yahoo.com

And good on the Idx's. I thought you had put the right name in, but wrong Idx xD. But I guess it was vice versa.
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
Yeah im pretty sure I only messed with the idxs .. Ill send you my rom when I get back tonight from work.. Keep it mind I removed the fight command as well n replaced it with swdtech for locke
  Find

Status
None
(03-14-2012, 12:16 PM)badass Wrote: Keep it mind I removed the fight command as well n replaced it with swdtech for locke

Duly noted sir.
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
i sent it to you bruh.. let me know if you got it
  Find

Status
None
(03-15-2012, 07:22 PM)badass Wrote: i sent it to you bruh.. let me know if you got it

I can't figure this out for the life of me man. Did you by chance get the wrong byte even? or Hex edit it somewhere? No clue... BBuggen me xD. I really wanna use it.
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
i sent it to u.. did you look? it has to be the hex edit that caused it.. or his fight command being completely removed
  Find