Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mystic Quest Reborn / Mystic Quest HardType

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
(05-26-2012, 11:42 PM)Angelo26 Wrote: Your custom art work is great, I wonder if Mike can submit his ROTDS hack to be released in hard copy as well?

That will probably motivate him to release a perfect hack, lol

I've already told them about it. Mike's thinking about it. Laugh

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Status
Regen
This is almost done...

Literally, almost.

Status
Regen
Released: http://www.jce3000gt.com/mqr.php

Thank you.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
nice

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
JCE, I had a question for you (though this might not be the appropriate thread to ask for it): Do you know of any websites that work on selling reproduced SNES game boxes? I want to get my hands on a CT box, as well as a FF6 box.

Status
Regen
(06-17-2012, 12:56 AM)Angelo26 Wrote: JCE, I had a question for you (though this might not be the appropriate thread to ask for it): Do you know of any websites that work on selling reproduced SNES game boxes? I want to get my hands on a CT box, as well as a FF6 box.

No, but, I'm sure someone that currently produces reproduction merchandise would do so for a price? The team I'm on doesn't reproduce original items--which is unfortunate. I am working on changing that, but, at this time it doesn't look good. However, I will be asking how to do it myself so I could eventually reproduce original materials. I've got the templates but have no idea how to print them and what to print them on and what to print them with. lol

I'm happy that my MQ mod will be released on their website complete in box with manual and maps. Laugh

Status
None
(06-17-2012, 01:05 AM)JCE3000GT Wrote: I'm happy that my MQ mod will be released on their website complete in box with manual and maps. Laugh

Since your hack has already been released (congrats btw!), how long does it take for them to complete its production? (Game/Manuals/Box/etc)

Status
Regen
(06-17-2012, 01:21 AM)Angelo26 Wrote:
(06-17-2012, 01:05 AM)JCE3000GT Wrote: I'm happy that my MQ mod will be released on their website complete in box with manual and maps. Laugh

Since your hack has already been released (congrats btw!), how long does it take for them to complete its production? (Game/Manuals/Box/etc)

Thanks!

We are still working on the manual and finalizing the box/map stuff. Right now we have several games in queue for release. I don't know how long it would be before it becomes available.

Status
None
Hey JCE, did you ever stumble across a SNES flash cart?

It's a little expensive, but hopefully it will be all you ever need to play snes games.

Status
Regen
Yea, I know about flash carts and they are cool. I just want original looking cartridges with the box, manual, and map to go along with it. The guy who's creating the manual has done on bad ass job so far. Just like the guy doing the box has done as well.

It's going to be sweet to see my MQ mod on a real cartridge CIB (complete in box) for sale to the public.