FF6 Hacking Youtube Account is up :D

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
hey guys its officially up, although its nothing special atm

we are gonna need some contributors Wink

I will post some videos when I get the chance but if u guys got some vids feel free to send me the format n I'll upload it

you need to tell me what it is n of course be specific, its also important to have 1 topic @ once, u dont want 2 overload ppl now Wink

the other thing is I need some info on what u want put in the description, otherwise idk what will be put n I wont get creative 4 everyone

well without further ado here is the link

show some support guys and subscribe Smile

http://www.youtube.com/user/FF6Hackingdotcom

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SSJ Rick for this post:
  • OmegaWeaponV5 (09-12-2012)

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Just subscribed :p

Status
None
ty ty Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Runic
congrats on the new channel. Smile

srry i don't have a youtube account Sad

"Expect an early Winter with lots of snow!" Roan's Snowball Fight move

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheArcadianKnight
I'm a serious Grandia II fan and my all-time favorite character is Roan
  Find

Status
None
no need 2 apologize

-HNIC

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
arcadianknight, create an account :p

Status
Runic
@angelo: i'll think about this, my sister has a youtube account. It's just i don't have the necessary things to record vids. Sad

@poco: thanx.

edit: i watched youtube vids since 2006.

"Expect an early Winter with lots of snow!" Roan's Snowball Fight move

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheArcadianKnight
I'm a serious Grandia II fan and my all-time favorite character is Roan
  Find

Status
None
u dont need 2 record vids 2 have a YT account lolz

-HNIC

Status
None
I don't record; yet I have a SHIT TON OF FAVS!! : O!!!

I'm da stress kitty!!!
  Find

Status
None
lol

-HNIC