Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 Hacking Youtube Account is up :D

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Runic
i can do zsnes vids right from my emulator, i will talk with my mom about a youtube account.

"Expect an early Winter with lots of snow!" Roan's Snowball Fight move

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheArcadianKnight
I'm a serious Grandia II fan and my all-time favorite character is Roan
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
kk

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Runic
i think the first thing i'm gonna do is a vyse demo in meeple fantasy 6. Wink

Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Maybe some tutorials on hacking can be uploaded to the youtube channel for a great start. Zeemis and Justin's (xJCSx) tutorials are great.

Maybe later on you could have weekly categories of videos in which people can contribute... for example, have a week dedicated to performing specific tasks using hex editing, then a week on how to do sprites, a week on how to do bosses and so on... Just throwing ideas out there :p

Status
None
well I need to speak with JCS and if Zeemis wants his tutorials on here he should give them to me or upload them :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Status
None
Cool just subscribed and yes it's perfectly awesome with me if you wanna upload my event tutorials. Now as for uploading them, it probably wouldn't be possible via a File Hosing site.
My internet (WiFi) IS working but it goes out whenever it feels like it - generally every 7 minutes. As I'm writing this, once I get done, I'm gonna have to copy and paste it into notepad just in case the internet goes down again...which it will more than likely. It's weird though, all I have to do is just restart my browser and have fun for more 7 minutes lolz.
So what I propose (I'm proposing at 14 Laugh) is to perhaps try a Youtube Downloader and download it from my channel.
Link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
I wouldn't recommend one of those online Youtube Downloaders unless it can't be helped, as the software ones get done like INSTANTLY and in various resolutions.
The majority of them just revolve around you entering the Youtube Video URL and voila! If you need help finding one just tell me Wink
The Youtube Channel thing is an awesome idea though Smile

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
  Find

Status
None
well if its ok with you I can upload them but I am about to start things off with some characters, basically showing off custom chars and get people interested in the forums, of course I want to put tutorials as well seeing as how this is an archive forum to help people who dont know how to hack FF6 like that

-HNIC

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Status
None
Yeah gotcha man, no rush at all ha but yes I grant you authority to post them.

*Cyberly-granting-authority (I think I'm getting better at the jokes? xD :p)

And yeah I think the thing that will stick out most to people would be sprites as "bait" so to speak.
You know stuff like "Hey there's Tifa in FF6? I wanna see this!" Atleast that was the thing that made me wanna look into FF6 ROM Hacking. At first, that is.
While custom events are probably even more noticeable, it's fairly intimidating and more time consuming of course so the majority might not feel very welcome to the whole thing Wink

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(04-21-2011, 01:53 PM)xJCSx Wrote: Yeah gotcha man, no rush at all ha but yes I grant you authority to post them.

*Cyberly-granting-authority (I think I'm getting better at the jokes? xD :p)

And yeah I think the thing that will stick out most to people would be sprites as "bait" so to speak.
You know stuff like "Hey there's Tifa in FF6? I wanna see this!" Atleast that was the thing that made me wanna look into FF6 ROM Hacking. At first, that is.
While custom events are probably even more noticeable, it's fairly intimidating and more time consuming of course so the majority might not feel very welcome to the whole thing Wink

I agree, I made a video a while ago about "Here's Sephiroth in FF6!" using a sprite sheet from XolarDark, and it is one of the videos that has the most views...so yea you might wanna start luring people in the forums. How will you address trolls (like aerdan?) and people claiming sprite sheets as their own?

Status
Runic
i did a vyse demo.
poco, we should skype so i can send u the vid.

edit: poco, do u have the zsnes emulator? i can send u the vid.

edit2: my mom said it's up to me if i want to create a youtube account.

Find