Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
[Image: imgshk.png]

I'm slowly working on this, ive got other stuff that im working on atm :/
Anyway, i'll get this done soon.

[Image: walkd.gif][Image: babusportrait.png] Nu Mou, FFT version.
  Find

Threads: 30
Status
None
Great job for a first sprite!

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
His first 16x24 sprite. Tongue

It looks really good, I'll definently be using it. Smile
Not sure if you're aware of this, and I haven't checked your sprite sheet yet, but FFVI uses 11 colors on a sprite.
There are 16 colors to a palette, 4 of the colors are dedicated to sprites outside the characters palette, like NPC's. One of them is a transparent which leaves 11 colors for the actual sprite. It looks as though you're using the palette I asked for, so it looks like you're fine. Tongue
  Find

Status
None
Yeah im using the palette you gave me, so it shouldnt be a problem i think.
I wasnt quite sure what to do for a back view, so i just did overalls, thought that was the most logical thing to do.

I've done many sprites before Tongue, if you want to see some i can send you some links or something like that. Will post again soon.

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
that would be great Smile

I love the back end (no homo lolz)

it looks like Mega Man's helmet lolz (in a good way of course)

we would love 2 see your sprite work

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Just Babus from FFTA in fftactics style, same thing with all the FF7 characters (Cloud is not mine).
Also done some portraits for some of them too, still working on the majority of FF7 characters (fully completed Cid and Vincent).

Anyone played Legend of the Dragoon before? My attempt at Lavitz in sprite form:
And my avatar atm is supposed to be Dart from that game.

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
looks good man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
(01-13-2011, 12:55 AM)Twinees Wrote: [Image: imgshk.png]
Just Babus from FFTA in fftactics style, same thing with all the FF7 characters (Cloud is not mine).
Also done some portraits for some of them too, still working on the majority of FF7 characters (fully completed Cid and Vincent).

Anyone played Legend of the Dragoon before? My attempt at Lavitz in sprite form:
And my avatar atm is supposed to be Dart from that game.

I personally preferred the King to Lavitz, his attacks were smooth and kind of elegant where Lavitz was like straight and powerful
  Find

Status
None
So ive been continuing with the sprite sheet, done the critical frame, but could you tell me Zeemis whether you want me to redo this damage frame from ffiv (please say no lol)[Image: Cid-Hit.gif] or an entirely new damage frame.
Cheers.

Find

Threads: 30
Status
None
Judging by the other sprites in the collection, I would assume that he wants all the sprites to be as authentic as possible. The only exception is Yang, and the reason behind that is his stache was underplayed. Though he might want to see the new version you make. Maybe you could make two versions. Got it memorized?

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find