Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Cid FFIV WIP

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
...does that mean you are doing an Axel sprite sheet next? Considering you just used his action phrase.
  Find

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
Yup! WIP as my avatar. I need to work on the cloak though. General Leo made a great base.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Status
None
I wouldn't suggest using Setzer's hair to the 'T'. It doesn't look right as an Axel and actually doesn't look anything like his hair. Axel may have long hair, but it is spiked backwards.
  Find

Threads: 30
Status
None
Setzer's hair was a gray version of Axel's in KH2. It just made sense to me.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Status
None
I'm not sure if you can tell, but there are a few differences in their hairstyles for KH2:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/Axel%...axel-1.png

http://www.khmaniacs.com/wiki/images/thu...Setzer.jpg

albeit very small differences the main problem in using Setzer's hair for an Axel sprite is the fact that if you look at Setzer's portrait, and his character design art for FFVI, it is in no way spiked backwards. Even his sprite shows that it is combed; if even that, and just messily long.

Axel however; would be completely spiked backwards and wouldn't be nearly the same length as Setzer's. In all honesty I never even made the connection between Setzer Gabbiani and the Setzer in KH2 until I saw his character info in the game; He looked and acted nothing like the actual Setzer.

Ah, I am sorry Twinees for posting so much about SA's sprite on a thread that's about yours (lol, hope you can forgive my workaholic self). SA if you wish to continue this discussion about your Axel Sprite, please make a thread for it in the Spriter's Exchange forum, thank you.
  Find

Threads: 1
Status
None
No worries Sutebenu, as long as Zeemis sees my question, its all good Smile

[Image: walkd.gif][Image: babusportrait.png] Nu Mou, FFT version.
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
(01-15-2011, 05:18 AM)Twinees Wrote: So ive been continuing with the sprite sheet, done the critical frame, but could you tell me Zeemis whether you want me to redo this damage frame from ffiv (please say no lol)[Image: Cid-Hit.gif] or an entirely new damage frame.
Cheers.

You can use this or re-do it if you like. The choice is up to you as the spriter. Smile
  Find

Status
Traitor
Can I get an update on the progress of Cid?
  Find

Threads: 1
Status
None
Sorry, ive been dorminant for a while and havent done anything :/. Back at school plus other stuff means little time for this. Tell me when you need it done, and i will get it done by then.

[Image: walkd.gif][Image: babusportrait.png] Nu Mou, FFT version.
  Find

Status
Traitor
As soon as possible preferably.
  Find