Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Play Station Emulators

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
does this register needs money to pay? i mean does i have to pay for this website when im registerd?

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
(10-31-2010, 10:30 PM)DjinnAndTonic Wrote: FFT1.3 is ridiculous. It's challenging to the point of being tiresome. You should try Laggy Fantasy Tactics instead. It's the same idea as FFT1.3 - a rebalanced FFT, but the class/difficulty changes are actually logical and fun to use. It's also challenging without requiring knowledge of every tiny detail of FFT's engine just to clear the first map. >.>;;

FFT 1.3 is definitly a crazy-ass challenge, I'm lookin' at other ppl's runs and omfg they are basicly -15lvls under me at the same point of the game.

These guys are even able to do SSCs... I just don't get it, they are barely lvl 8 black mages with bolt 4... Whatever, even as a huge fan I just felt like I had to quit when I faced these floating-undead white mage-summoners-bms...

Yuke311 Wrote:does this register needs money to pay? i mean does i have to pay for this website when im registerd?

Yuke, just get on google and search for whatever PSX game your lookin' for in the form of:

SNESorama + "your game name"

That website is solid, no registration required... enjoy!

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
http://www.underground-gamer.com

You need to create an account, but you don't pay anything. And you must be comfortable downloading torrents as well.