Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Play Station Emulators

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Ok...I know this is really off topic in relation to the site...but...I need help with this. T_T

Ok, I'm trying to find a Play Station X emulator, but for the life of my I can't find one that works. T_T

Could someone please e-mail me one that does work/give me a site that has good PSX Emulators? thanks

--Wrexsoul45

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Status
None
ePSXe or pSX are probly the best emulators around, search for them on google.

After that you'll need to find a PSX Bios, which is also quite easy to find on google.

And for all the roms you might think of, search on google in the following format: snesorama + "your game name"

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Status
None
it says I don't have a d3dx9_26.dll file (it says it's missing from my computer
and says I should try reinstalling the program...)
I got the PSX btw

Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
EPSXE has problems with games where you need to change discs (like Valkyrie profile of Final Fantasy 9). The "change disc" image will not display properly (dunno if it's been fixed). There's also psxfin which needs no plugins.

I can send you the psxfin emulator if you want.

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
i tryed gettin an ps1 emulater so that i could play ff9 again (ahh good memories) but unfortantly my bad patience came in when it came 2 downloading the disks lol
  Find

Status
None
the .dll file that you need can also be found via google... once you got it downloaded, just put it up in your windows/system directory...

I admit espxe has problems with multi-cd isos and I'm using psxfin since it's a bit smoother to use too...

You will have to download some graphical addons too with epsxe, which aren't required with psxfin.

It's actually been a while I haven't played any psx roms, I got really mad when Valkyrie Profile bugged up when Lezalit was finally shown and Final Fantasy Tactic 1.3 is just WAY TOO f**k**g HARD =(

Threads: 20
Status
None
im also need this emulator!(and disks thats not an rar file!) because i wanted to play ff7,8! i couldnt find any disks without its an rar because i need an password for this rar files!

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
sorry Yuke, but the disk .bin files are too big for regular zip files, so they need to be in rar form. I suggest downloading 7z to take care of those.

Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(10-31-2010, 01:14 PM)Yuke311 Wrote: im also need this emulator!(and disks thats not an rar file!) because i wanted to play ff7,8! i couldnt find any disks without its an rar because i need an password for this rar files!

If your connection is slow you need to go elsewhere and download the games (either .iso format, .bin or .cue I think).

Try this website for ROMS,I think you need to register over there

http://www.underground-gamer.com
Yuke, here's the website for one of the emulators (pSX).

http://psxemulator.gazaxian.com/

The other is EPSXE emulator:

http://www.epsxe.com/download.php

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(10-31-2010, 08:52 AM)Orlandu Wrote: It's actually been a while I haven't played any psx roms, I got really mad when Valkyrie Profile bugged up when Lezalit was finally shown and Final Fantasy Tactic 1.3 is just WAY TOO f**k**g HARD =(

FFT1.3 is ridiculous. It's challenging to the point of being tiresome. You should try Laggy Fantasy Tactics instead. It's the same idea as FFT1.3 - a rebalanced FFT, but the class/difficulty changes are actually logical and fun to use. It's also challenging without requiring knowledge of every tiny detail of FFT's engine just to clear the first map. >.>;;