Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How can i change the tech SWDtech??

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
yes those are all the swdtechs

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
If you open FF6usME, press the "SPL" icon (the one with terra casting a spell).
Look for the the "Storm" attack; after it you will see "Joker Doom".

But it really is Dispatch; after this attack, all others are "blank", but if you look to the right of the rename button, you will see the actual names "Retort, SLash, Quadra Slam..."

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Yeah. ok now to this. i had Sephiroth as setzer but someone which shouldnt be sayed his name sayed i should change Sephi for Cecil and Cecil for sephi now my hack getting boring... damnit! i must *beweisen* that my sprites are not distorted! i use for this my Handy then film it and then u all see they are not distorted! well that thread is at his end... thx for helping me!!
ok are they in order or not? i mean dispatch then no2 then3 usw...

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
I guess you're using Sephiroth's sprite sheet from XolarDark? and Cecil's sheet as well? And maybe the palettes got distorted?

And no offense, but please change your signature; you shouldn't call yourself a loser. We were all beginners and in the same position as you are, and we're here to learn. So make the experience an enjoyable one.

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Hey Poco, this is somewhat related to Yuke's request, so I figured I'd ask here.

I'm trying to make some skill animations that are sword-based (and based on another Tales of game, coincidentally), but SwdTech's limited selection of sword animations isn't quite enough. Do you know the addresses to access the various Fight command weapon animations within the 16-byte Spell/Skill animation structure?

I know that you're pretty familiar with various animation stuff, so I figure you're the guy to ask.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well the actual weapons graphics are in a separate bank then the spells graphics bank, its possible to incorporate these into the animations, but chances are the bytes 4 a weapon might not work the same way 4 a spell

(for example 4F can be a long katana as a weapon but as a spell could be ice 2, not saying that these are 4F but a lot of bytes share the same info or have their own respected animations/graphics)

it is very possible, but it will require a lot of searching and testing

but what do u want specifically? PM me and maybe I can help u out

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC