Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How can i change the tech SWDtech??

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
HmmEr if someone could help me. i need to know how to change the animation of these tech because i must change Dispatch usw.
PLZ HELP ME!Finger
ok heres the link hope it works. Lloyd irving all artes
Ok now i only need the artes tiger blade,beast,sword rain,Rising falcon,Falcons crest. plz i need help.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
u need to be more specific then that,

1st off, how do u want it 2 look?

2nd, are u going to change the targeting? meaning will it hit more then 1 enemy?

3rd, what move do u want it to be, provide a link to how u want it 2 look n maybe it can be done

if u want targeting changed, u can apply that in usme

as 4 the actual animation try using FF6MDE (its easier personally) and compare moves/skills to how u want it to look

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Er i searched it in mde but didnt find it in miscelaneous (or how its called) i only found sabins techs.
Ok 1) ok the how it should look Question... didnt i sayed something like *i must now only do the other artes like tempest,beast,tiger blade, rising falcon,falcons crest.* ok and now i need ure help or from all better sayed because i need this techs and i also dont know how to post an video of this techs i can only say search at youtube Lloyd all artes. and yes i need to change the how much enemys it targets.
hmmm.. ok i hope the link works for this videos...

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:

Status
None
1st of all the skills that have no name are all of the swdtechs starting with joker doom (which is dispatch)

and just because u provide what u want people to search 4 that does not mean people will do anything 4 u

do not say search this and make it for me, because not only is that going to make u look like an ass, u make it seem like people are obligated to do it for u

I know this is not the case and I understand its the language barrier

but u need to be specific

say u want that falcon crest or w/e its called, post the topic, have the link 2 the youtube video and ask if someone can make the move,

that is not a guarantee that people will do it 4 u

the best thing is to test out mde yourself, thats how u learn, because u r not going to get anywhere just asking people to do stuff 4 u

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
ok im sorry... but im sooo well easy to scary im always scared when an dangoures bug glitch happens like in pokemon yellow the M block glitch then im always cry and say:wooooaahhh! *runs away like a wimp...* sorry now i only Q which one is dispatch usw the other things i do by myself...

Status
None
u dont need 2 be scared of anything, no one is gonna kill u lolz

just make a copy of the rom and test out the moves on the copy

write down all of the ones that u like

-HNIC

Status
None
I mean by some dangoures glitches that will Crash my game or the Computer itself...
ok. all that begins from Joker doom topummel are the SWDtech?? tnx.

Status
None
its not gonna crash ur computer lol

the worst that can happen is that the game either freezes or resets

other then that ur fine

-HNIC

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
if you corrupt the ROM the most that will happen is that your save files will be erased - your computer will not break.

For moves like demon fang and double demon fang, you can use the attack "Shock Wave" as a start. And you need FF6 Miscellaneous data editor (MDE). What you need to do is look for the dispatch attack (which is invisible in the attacks list) and replace the bytes there for the bytes of the shock wave attack.

The closest to the Beast attack is Cyan's Empowerer (Bushido LVL 5), but cyan's attack uses a dragon instead of the lion displayed by lloyd or cless.

For rising falcon, you could use phoenix's sprite and replace it by bismarck's sprite. And when the character attacks, have the phoenix's sprite fly across the screen (zeemis did a similar thing).

As for falcon's crest and sword rain, I have no idea. Good luck with that though.

Status
None
okedokey. but is that right what i sayed with *all that begins from Joker doom to pummel is SWDtech?? or not...* does its right or not?
and with to pummel i mean without pummel!
Wow thx.the other1 i do them by myself!!