Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wrong SeeD Uniform Squall NO MORE ISSUES

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Title: Wrong SeeD uniform Squall

Description: Finally done! Also see my Signature for hints on my first boss hackWink

Sprite:
[Image: 109_25_09_10_8_21_53.png]

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I'll test it out 2 see if it works

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
well unfortunately there is the same issue

as I said before if u used 2 different editors similar issues will occur

but the distortion is the same

when I say create the whole thing from scratch using the relm editor then use only the relm editor

the problem is even if it works 4 u, it may not work for anyone else

for some reason it came out in the same order as the last 1 so I'm guessing its because u edited it from MS Paint like u mentioned before

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 30
Status
None
I didn't use paint and used only relm. I couldn't see what I was doing due to a computer glitch.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Status
None
hmmm

if u have skype or something PM me and I'll guide u thru it Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Status
None
LOL u used terra for it or not?

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;