* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 Hack Idea: The Forgotten Warrior

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
Ok, before anybody says or thinks anything, I am not giving up on my New Resistance Hack, this is actually a story within the story Wink

have u ever wondered what happened to the Doma Sentry after Kefka wiped out Doma with his poison attack?

this story is mostly based on that individual

Characters

Dion

The 2nd survivor of the Doma poisoning and 3rd retainer of the king of Doma,
Dion is trained in the ways of Bushido, after Cyan rushed out and assaulted the Imperial Camp, Dion went after him in hopes to eventually restore the honor of the Kingdom of Doma. His other main goal is to find a way to put an end to the Imperial Army and kill Kefka for what he did to his family and friends. Dion looks at Cyan as a father seeing as how he trained him (Cyan and Dion's father were good friends) (Dion's father died when he was very young)

Fun Fact: Dion likes to drink once in a while

Jason

Imperial Soldier who abandons the army after Dion spares his life. Jason, having grown up in Albrook was drafted into the army after the army raided the city. Jason is well versed in swords and extremely skilled with knives. Jason is the 3rd son of 5 siblings, his parents and 2 older brothers were killed when the army attacked, and his 2 younger sisters were raped and taken away (he never sees them again). He is 1 of the many soldiers who hates being apart of the army (he harbors a deep resentment towards Emperor Gestahl and a far greater hatred towards Kefka, however has the utmost respect for General Leo)

Fun Fact: Jason is a good friend of Warren (from my New Resistance Hack)

Tamara

Tamara is the prostitute from Nikeah who hits on Cyan, she finds herself meeting with Dion and Jason at the bar, she ends up joining them after a drunken brawl. Very little is known about her (at least 4 now Wink)

Fun Fact: she can be pretty seductive when she wants to be Wink

Note: I might rename her

Luis

Luis is a former scientist of the Imperial army and was once Cid's assistant,
he fell in love with the esper Seraphim (Saphrim in game), and became appalled at how the espers were being treated and drained of their energy, he also realized there love could not happen so he at least he could free her from her imprisonment at the magitek research facility. He then escaped with her and abandoned the army. He eventually parted ways with her in order to ensure her safety (seeing as how we was now a wanted fugitive). Luis is actually in the same bar with everyone else when the brawl happened, he joins them shortly after.

Fun Fact: Luis is a bit of an alcoholic lolz

these 4 are the main characters, there might be more l8tr on Wink

there are going to be some interesting things in this hack

here are a few twists and whatnot that will make this hack interesting Wink

-Shadow will be a temporary character

-Sigfried will be a temporary character

-Banon and Arvis will be temporary characters

-you will encounter Lone Wolf at times (either on neutral or hostile terms)

-Ultros and Chupon will make their appearances

-several people from my other hack will make an appearance or 2 (such as Marcus and Brydon)

I am not going to reveal anything else @ the moment but please feel free to give me some feedback Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
I love this idea!

You should make diffrent chapters, such as this being 1 and the new resistance being another, it could turn into something really good!
  Find

Status
None
well I wouldn't really make them the same story

The New Resistance is a "what if" story

I mean sure its all connected in 1 way or another,

my improvement hack will have characters from my New Resistance Hack making appearances or will be mentioned as well as people from here being mentioned, to show connections I will introduce my other characters as NPC's or temp chars

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Well you can put me down for Animations if you want me to join up Tongue

Find

Status
None
gotcha Wink

-HNIC

Status
None
Hey guys I wanted to give a little update about the hack,

I am proud 2 announce that 2 characters are completed, Jason and Tamara Wink (normally you would think Dion wouldn't even be an issue but I wanna give him a custom hair style so there lolz :p)

and I thought up of another character 2 throw into the mix Wink

but I'll save that 4 l8tr Wink

-HNIC