Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Tellah: Then.. Hit

Tellah: ....

Someone: O~O Cover

Tellah: KEEP THE PROJECT UP MICKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoverHit

Micki: T_T

Icarus: Finger

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
[Image: wtf.gif]
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
...okay I get that you are trying to encourage her, Ica kun but please stop posting in this thread unless you have something relevant to say. While your posts are entertaining and very emoted I think Micki will realize her project is desirous enough as is. I'm not going to give you an official "warning" but keep in mind you are in fact toeing the edge of spamming.

Please note I am not trying to stop you from posting but trying to keep the content of the post and the integrity of the thread intact. You are not doing anything "wrong" per say but it is starting down the path of going off the actual subject.
  Find

Threads: 33
Status
None
Sorry, I haven't posted. right now I'm finishing my other hack (still in testing phase..) and please don't spam in this thread unless you guys want to be part of the role of You Fantasy. there are roles that need to be taken (the ones who involved the big modifying ff6 of 2008) remember this based on what happened on You Tube(Too bad I can't find Brett's Video involving the flamer..)

also,I have make changes on You Fantasy..I'm taking advise on Gi Nattak's idea of me being schala.

Threads: 9
Status
None
I'll take Cid! Hold on

The past is the past, but we can change our fate of Future.
[Image: amcvab.png]
Final Fantasy III: Recrution

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
no attachments

please read the rules before posting

consider this your 1st and only warning from me

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC