Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
You Fantasy Project

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Right now I'm putting that on hold until I have a computer of my own. sorry about the delay.

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
My project is very active. There are a lot of active projects. Tongue
  Find

Threads: 5
Status
None
I could the painful role of Umaro. Could you at least make me controllable? I could use Attack, Health, (Whatever you want), Item for my commands. If not, just blame it on my temper.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
Nattak made a brand new Umaro patch, it makes him controllable and enables him to equip stuff Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 33
Status
None
I got some good news. I got my old computer back and just uploaded a new preview of You Fantasy 6. (be warned! there's a glitch in scene with ash/pikachu.)

Threads: 1
Status
None
It lives! Wait, *I* live?

Well, if it's a matter of some booze-powered creativity to get this done (assuming it is still alive... I'm kinda coming back 3 months after the last post) count me in... again. I've got madness that needs an outlet.
  Find

Status
None
Oh My Gosh . O_O The Smartest Idea I Ever Seen Smile

Status
None
is this project even still alive?

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
i Don't think so Sad

Tellah: KEEP THIS ALIVE SOMEONE!!

CoverHit

Someone: T_T

;[

Status
None
well thats all up 2 her I guess LOL

-HNIC