Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New idea for Submission/Announcments

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
ah ok then np

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
The thing with my spells is that I literally get rid of the midway between the three tier spells. Like Fire Fire2 and Fire3. Instead they are Flame and Burn. (I like making ironic names so the stronger is usually the one that sounds weaker.) the other thing with this is that with these spells only three people were going to be able to use them, so all the effects look pretty intense (the first fire spell is pretty epic) and even then those three didn't even learn all of the same spells. If I am not mistaken they all learned 8 spells that they shared and the rest was split between them. One of them is a pure summoning character who uses the espers as means of magic casting. The way I did that was place a weapon or armor that only that character could wear and have it teach him one of the espers (after he has the magicite). So basically there are 8-10 espers that he casts as regular magic, the first being Ramuh and his weapon is received in the Magitek factory. (The reason I do this is because I discovered that if you use the animation for an esper before you actually have that esper the game will crash, but if you have the esper and cast the esper's graphics then it will be fine.)
  Find