Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Veemon WIP

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
[Image: imgshk.png] I made some more progress, if anyone wants to take it and finish it on their own time, it's fine I will still be working on it, very, very, slowly ;[
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
just remember 2 follow the rules

u have 2 edit it in the relm editor, otherwise its gonna come out distorted

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
That is looking good! It reminds me a little of Buster Bunny from Tiny Toons.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
(08-07-2010, 11:24 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: That is looking good! It reminds me a little of Buster Bunny from Tiny Toons.

haha now that u mention it it kinda does

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
[Image: imgshk.png]

There is some more progress, for his near death stance, his eye is closed.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
Okay, with that eye closed try using a black color to place in a straight line even with the bottom-most pixel of the pupil of the other eye. The line should only be two-three pixels in length. That will help with showing that his eye is closed. Also a small tip: The side views look a little awkward to me, try shaving off the three or so pixels above the furthest white part and try extending his snout a little more. Don't be afraid of using that space there. If you do that he will appear more aesthetically pleasing. Also one last thing, when showing light on his skin try not to make it look like a shape, like the square thing you have on him. Try dispersing it to make it appear more natural. If you do these, trust me you'll see a major difference. ^-^
  Find

Status
None
Alright, thanks for the tips
  Find

Status
None
again if u use the relm editor u can implement these details much more accurately and much more skillfully

-HNIC