Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
General Discussion Thread

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
all the stats i posted were of naked people, with no tabs, how could your oboro's HP be 9999 i know hp is held to a pretty specific formula. unless they changed that too.

i really want to finish my list. but my left hand is swollen ): so playing would be a bit of a pain.
  Find

Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
(11-21-2014, 01:28 PM)Land Wrote: all the stats i posted were of naked people, with no tabs, how could your oboro's HP be 9999 i know hp is held to a pretty specific formula. unless they changed that too.

i really want to finish my list. but my left hand is swollen ): so playing would be a bit of a pain.

My mistake, you were right--Tifa and Oboro do NOT have 9999 HP, they each had a stray piece of equipment that gave HP bonuses. I hesitate to list the stats of my characters, because I don't remember who I fed Tabs or Golden Apples to early on in the game, when I was just getting started. I can if you'd like. I wonder if Gi will eventually release a file detailing the leveling schemes.

Got everyone naked and here are the stats of those characters, to compare with yours. It seems that there is, indeed, some variation in stat increases on leveling. For the most part, your characters are superior to mine. I have noted if any Tab was used on a Stat. It looks like HP and MP are exactly the same as yours, as you suspected. I am running version 1.1, in case that matters.

Aurora: Might = 63, Spd = 69, Stam = 62, MgPwr = 76
Cloud: Might = 90(Tabs), Spd = 83, Stam = 80, MgPwr = 66
Avalon: Might = 72(Tabs), Spd = 70, Stam = 70, MgPwr = 74
Oboro: Might = 69, Spd = 79, Stam = 56, MgPwr = 63
Serin: Might = 76, Spd = 79, Stam = 71, MgPwr = 63
Eiko: Might = 46, Spd = 50, Stam = 44, MgPwr = 66
Golbez: Might = 66(Tabs), Spd = 41, Stam = 54, MgPwr = 53
  Find

Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
So far i found 2 dream stones

SPOILER
One on the esper cave, on the place you find itens on floor (this is mentioned by the ninja on same cave)
Another on castle in Avalon Mind (dont know if its on the real world too)

Too bad ive been busy to keep playing this hack !!!
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(11-21-2014, 03:48 PM)ccrunner Wrote: It seems that there is, indeed, some variation in stat increases on leveling.

Gi Nattak used Lenophis stats growth patch. There is 3 versions of this patch. Maybe Gi Nattak used the FFI version.

From the readme file:

Quote:FF1: A "yes or no" system, more or less. Each stat has a 50% chance of
increasing on level up, but the "strong" level was not implemented. The basic of
the basic.

FF4: Stats are increased by four tables, one for each of the primary stats.
Since there's no way for me to tell how each individual will set these tables,
they are all left at 0. It's up to you to fill them in as you please. Just
remember that the first two entries for each table can't be used, because you
cannot level up to 0 or 1.

FF9: An algorithm system, stats will go up after x levels. FF9 had a few more
kinks than that, but I broke it down to it's most simplistic system, which was
supplied. Again, it's up to you to tweak the rate of each stat individually.
  Find

Status
None
i guess that mean's ive likely missed the dream stones ):
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
Land in reference of the char's stats I've brought these to Nattak's attention previously, he probably forgot to implement them into the update, but thanks for the added input since I haven't maxed my chars out so its appreciated

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
There's an epic error that my bro just discovered: (unless it has been fixed, after version 1.0) When you fight JCE3000GT in the arena, if you beat him, the part of the battlescript that makes end the battle, instead of make him die, will result in not have won the battle, and so you won't receive the item in exchange and lose the one you bet... Finger
That's terrible especially because one of the item he can give you is the Paladin Shield! Surprised

Anyone can confirm this happening? still it shouldn't be a bug... but you cannot just let end the battle with the battlescript command and then it should be changed, when fighting in the arena...

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Status
None
@Tenkarider, Lucifer reported that problem back on page 10. and the problem still exists in Ver1.1, maybe in 1.2 it'll be fixed? i dunno,
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Whoops, there must be some few post that i skipped here and there... still no fixed?
Strange... i can immagine to make a check inside the battlescript that recognize if you're in the arena ot not and then, according to its value it may choose between death or end battle.
Or maybe when he lose in the village, there could be set some kind of value which may be recognized at the start of the other battles with him?

The third option could be duplicate JCE3000GT monster and do the one that dies, instead of make end the battle...

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I'm not sure if that issue has been fixed yet or not but I know it was formerly brought to nattak's attention

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC