Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
General Discussion Thread

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Lucifer - And... you know that JCE3000GT doesn't work well in arena... he still have the Jericho event of stoping battle ( and thus, making you losing your iten.... dammit, my omega shield... i just wanted to have one paladin shield ! BTW, is there any other way beside arena to get the Paladin shield ? )

Awww, shiiit. That's a bad one... I totally blanked on that battle ending in his script. Well, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Please excuse me now while I go outside and beat the shit out of my punching bag. =)

For the Paliden Shield, I forget where that is gotten off hand, I'll have to report back.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
IIRC, according to some FAQ I read a long time ago, a weapon is randomly chosen from the two equipped if you Jump with the Genji Glove. The moral of the story, I suppose, is that it's a waste of your Relic/Shield slot to use the Genji Glove if you are Jumping, since the weapons' battle powers don't stack.

Confused Moogles FTW
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lockirby2 for this post:
  • ccrunner (11-11-2014)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
(11-11-2014, 03:47 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: IIRC, according to some FAQ I read a long time ago, a weapon is randomly chosen from the two equipped if you Jump with the Genji Glove. The moral of the story, I suppose, is that it's a waste of your Relic/Shield slot to use the Genji Glove if you are Jumping, since the weapons' battle powers don't stack.

Thanks for the info. That's something I never noticed back in the days of playing it on my actual SNES. Then again, I was 10. Then again, it still took me this long to notice. Cover
  Find

Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
gota say i love some of the redone music in the game, who did them? the breath of fire and secret of the stars song remix's are so awesome xD and nostalgic at the same time.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I can confirm for sure about learning lores, the char just needs to be hit and survive (for most lores), I'm not 100% sure about the blind thing though as it has never happened to me (or at least I can't recall if it did)

I can give a little bit of a spoiler about the potential future of the dolls (fun fact: they might be renamed to souls)

what we want to do is have a special even't take place in psycho city after Avalon's dream (you won't get the reaper doll you'll get something else) you'll see a special custom grim reaper known as "Lord Death" who would normally say something along the lines of "I have no business with you" if you have the special item (Reaper's Contract or something like the incomplete contract). If you have the item he'll say, "I see you have a contract with a soul taker" when he looks at it he'll say "I see, you are the ones Reaper has a contract with, you may enter (Avalon would have to be in the party for the first time going, otherwise he'll say "you aren't the one that is bound to the contract")

once the contract is fully completed Reaper offers his services, and he can also call upon your fallen allies Leo and Astral(Astral was originally intended to die, sorry guys lol), Reaper would bring Leo and Astral back to life, so going there (with one char) can allow you to bring Reaper, Leo, and Astral with you other party member (if you want to anyway lol)

I might tell you all the details of the contract itself but I don't think Mike will allow it lol
besides y'all gotta earn it lolz Wink

I will say this though, it partially answers why Reaper, Leo, and/or Astral can't fight Kefka (story-wise) (due to a different contract altogether) and that's all I'll say about that

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
@ Land - All the songs are from midis found online, the majority of them from vgmusic. I was the one to put them in the game via the mml process (a way of music hacking) and try to get them sounding the best I could. Objection! I'm very glad you like them!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
ah, well it was a very good job, and never heard of that site...till now! Tongue either way i really love the music.

any tips (small ones) on how to disable omega MK4's immunity? *_* i thought it'd have something to do with his overheating or something... but from what i can tell that isnt the case :c

just another small input/opinion of mine :c (not trying to complain alot XD) the Summon anima, is it possible you could try to "center" it twords the center of top/bottom, not the sides, i just think it's kind of weird, that it's bottom is positioned beside Char 1's feet. it even makes part of it's design go off the screen like this, it's not much, but just noticeable. other then it's "awkward" positioning i like it Tongue (i give my opinion on things wayyyy too much x.x)
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Landmine36 for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (11-11-2014)

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Hey Nattak, are planning on releasing a soundtrack for this? HitWink

Shine 
  Find

Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
@Land

always scan enemies ^^
  Find

Status
None
i do. usually, but on bosses i tend to get, cant probe target :c

also is it normal for a jabbrwocky to beam out 2 people during a pincer, even though it only animates on 1 person.
  Find