Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pigs suck. >_>

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I caught swine flu the other day, so I've been set back big time. No progress over anything for the past 4 - 5 days. I apologize for any inconvienience for those of you that are counting on me to create your game sprites. I'll inform you all when I'm back to full health and can continue my work.

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
That sucks man, I hope you get better soon.
  Find

Threads: 11
Status
None
Yeah, I hope you get better as well
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
damn bro thats OD

I hope u get better soon

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
So far I'm doing good, other than this cough that's been caused by mucas, I think I'm back to normal. Laugh

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
glad 2 hear man Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 6
Status
None
*phew* hope you get over it completely soon. ^_^

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-steak
  Find

Threads: 11
Status
None
That's good that you are doing alright so far
  Find

Status
None
Oh my God! I caught it too a month ago or so... Good to see your getting better.

Status
None
I'm healthy now. Just back to my usual self.
Also some bad news for everyone who was counting on me for their sprites:
My computer caught a virus about a week ago, I've had to reset my entire system, erase and renew all data. So all sprites, hacks, everything has been deleted. And what sucks is that I was almost done with the requested Narshe Gaurd from...Poko you requested that one right?
Anyways, on account of this, I may redo the sprites, I may not, depends if I have the time. Recently school's been catching up with me, so I've had less and less time for work. Hopefully I don't end up like my man Jack from "The Shining". "All work and no play makes Neo a dull boy..." >: )

Find