Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
ah man Sad

well its cool man if u decide 2 get back @ it then u get back @ it Smile

its no rush bro I got a bunch of otha things I gotta work on myself

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
ok good. That takes a load off of me.

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Status
None
yea but it would still be nice lmao

do it whenever u can Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
XD Yeah, I'll try to get around to it when I can.

Find

Status
None
thnx man Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 6
Status
None
And don't worry about my request, I'm really in no rush to get it so take your time, it's sort of a whenever thing (I think we're all kinda busy lately anyway)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-steak
  Find

Status
None
yeah no joke I myself am working 2 jobs, going 2 college, and taking care of shyt @ home

ugh

-falls

-HNIC

Threads: 11
Status
None
I'm not in a rush as well, just take your time
  Find

Status
None
ok, thanks every, I would try to do these if I had the time, however I've got highschool, homework, and other stuff that I need to work in somehow. This winter break however, I'll have pleanty of time on my hands, and I've also got a hack going, I'm hoping to have it done by the holidays.

Find