Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Custom Spells

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
@zeemis no that is not the bolt used by enemies, I just replaced an enemy attack by the bytes used for the "Bolt3" spell (use the thunder animation only). And I just changed the color of the bolt to violet(purple). I believe you need to change the color digit(palette) to "49". As an example, the code for the "thunderblade" attack is (in FF6MDE):

EC 81 D0 15
0F 02 49 56
10 02 49 10
EC 81

There is a page in where someone did some research in all the codes and attacks(mrongar?) so I will try to post the webpage when I find it. Hope that helps!

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
yeaaaaaaaah it was 49 thnx Angelo26 :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
hey guys I was thinking of making a video of custom spells

idk tho seeing as how there are so many what do u all think?

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
That would be awesome!

Even better if you could include the coding so we could impliment what we like, or edit it ourselves Laugh

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
None
oh yea of course that goes w/out saying Wink

-HNIC