Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dissidia Final Fantasy <3

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Let's see... Warrior of Light, Black Mage of Light, White Mage of Light, Thief of Light, Monk of Light, Red Mage of Light, Firion, Maria, Gus(Guy), Leon, Josef, Gordon, Leila, Minwu, Ricard Highwind, Scott, Luneth, Arc, Refia, Ingus, Cecil, Rosa, Rydia, Parom, Palom, Edge, Edward, Kain, Yang, Tellah, Fusoya, Cid, Ceodore, Luca, Ursula, Leonora, Gekkou, Izayoi, Zangetsu, Tsukinowa, Harley, Golbez, Brina, Calca, Bartz, Rena, Galuf, Kril, Faris, Terra, Celes, Locke, Edgar, Sabin, Banon, Leo, Umaro, Cyan, Shadow, Relm, Strago, Gogo, Gau, Mog, Setzer, Biggs, Wedge, Cloud, Aerith, Barret, Tifa, Cid Highwind, Yuffie, Vincent, Nanaki, Cait Sith, Zack, Male Turk, Female Turk, Squall, Seifer, Edea, Rinoa, Selphie, Quistis, Irvine, Zell, Laguna, Ward, Kiros, Zidane, Vivi, Sara, Steiner, Freya, Eiko, Amarant, Beatrix, Blank, Marcus, Cinna, Tidus, Yuna, Auron, Lulu, Wakka, Rikku, Kimahri, Seymour, Paine, Vossler, Balthier, Ashe, Fran, Pennelo, Reddas, Reks, Basch, Kytes, Lluyd, Larsa, Vaan, Alicia, Lavian, Ramza, Agrias, Algus, Ovelia, Alma, Gafgarian, Mustadio, Beowulf, Reis, Orlandu, Boco, Lusso, Alphonse, Orran, Rapha, Marach, Glevanne, Delita, Ladd, Meliadoul, Ezel, Cheney, Colin, Edina, Gaol, Guinness, Lini, Littlevili, Lyle, Ritz, Montblanc, Nono, Pallanza, Quin, Doned, Marche, Cid, Mewt,Byblos, Construct 8, Adelle, Hurdy, Cid, Al-Cid, Fremelda, Reaker, Remedi, Shara, Babus, Lledner, Benjamin, Kaeli, Mac, Norma, Otto, Phoebe, Reuben, Spencer, Tristan, Sazh, Serah, Gadot, Hope, Lightning, Snow, Fang, Noctis, Yuri, Alhanalem, Meeth, Gnash, Aline, Amenhart, Del, Gerald, Elen, Koo, Rid, Uruha, and Layle.

And that's just the protagonists.
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
You dont include one-use characters or short-use characters like Galuf, Banon, Leo, Biggs, Wedge, etc. Those don't count =p

But yeah. It will definately be alot.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
None
If you don't use Galuf, you can't use Krile considering both of them only stay for half a game (Galuf the first half, Krile the second)
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
regardless

a lot of people :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
(05-18-2010, 03:53 PM)Satoascorpion Wrote: You dont include one-use characters or short-use characters like Galuf, Banon, Leo, Biggs, Wedge, etc. Those don't count =p

But yeah. It will definately be alot.

Galuf was a main character in FFV although. o_O
  Find

Status
Lucky-Girl
Yeah, but he DIES.

Then again, in Dissidia, who cares about death, lmao.

There's other names I could nitpick about in the list, but it's not worth it, really.

Find

Status
None
Oh and one more thing about Dissidia, you will absolutely HATE Chaos and how incredibly broken and cheap he is.
  Find

Status
Lucky-Girl
(05-18-2010, 11:34 PM)Sutebenukun Wrote: Oh and one more thing about Dissidia, you will absolutely HATE Chaos and how incredibly broken and cheap he is.

TRUE STATEMENT.

If you get hit by even ONE attack, even if it's just a bravery attack, you're pretty much screwed completely.

Find

Status
None
EXDEATH maybe slow but he doesnt need movement he can teleport and his attacks are awsome (but i admit i also use him as trainee just set him to minemal, level 100,behaviour:calm and you crush him like hell!!)
and by the way ff5 may not have had such a good story cause you could just change bartz his name but ff5 i still one of my favourites
it was really advantures and i hope they still make a remake of final fantasy 5 and 6 but not for ds but for psp , think of the graphics it would be f**k**g awsome to see ff5 in 3d just running around with boko and bartz across the fields......cant wait Smile

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I always liked FF5 over the others because of the story, the characters and the system mechanics. The bosses were for the most part all well made.
I just can't hack FF5 Sad
  Find