Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
In need of Limit Break Ideas

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I'm giving all fourteen characters in FFVI: Revelations "4" limit breaks, Limit Break will be replacing "Magic".
54 spells, 14 characters.
54/14=4 (Technically 3.85)

I'm in need of some assistance in coming up with ideas for new limit breaks for all the new characters.
If you write a Limit Break for a character, give indepth detail in what you're talking about and relate it to an already existing move in FF6.
I will ignore your suggestion if you don't explain it in full depth and relate it to an already existing move!

Firion:
4. Barrier Eight
Makes party immune to all elemental attacks for a short time.

Orion (Onion Knight):
3. Blade Dance
Orion jumps over to the enemy and spins his blade around furiously.
Uses Celes's desperation move animation.
4. Sacred Defense
Makes party immune to all physical attacks for a short time.
Orion jumps over to the enemy and spins his blade around furiously.
Uses Celes's desperation move animation.

Cecil:
1. Dark Ritual
Cecil absorbs life from each enemy on the field for one turn.
2. Chaos Bolt
An unholy bolt of energy passes through an enemy dealing moderate damage.
3. Dark Tide
Doom on all enemies.
4. Soul Eater
Similar to Gravaja, but add's a Sap affect at the end on both Cecil and the enemy/s.
Uses modified Water Scroll animation.

Kain:
3. Dragoons Jump
All members of the party jump. Same as Palador.

Bartz:
1. Go Boco, Go!
Boco (Chocobo) rushes in trambling the enemy.

Faris:
3. Summon: Syldra

Tina:
3. Riot Blade
Same as her desperation move.
4. Flash Fire
Fire hits all enemies eight times.
Same as her desperation move.

Setzer:

Cloud:
1. Braver
2. Blade Beam
2. Meteorain
4. Omnislash

Tifa:

Squall:

Rinoa:

Zidane:
1. Tidal Flame
2. Shift Break
3. Meo Twister
4. Grand Lethal
Only two are available left and he has trance as well. Don't want him to overpowered with Trance and Limit.

Tidus:
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Here's a few for Squall:
1) Super Sonic Shot (Fires multiple shots at all enemies [ inflicts slow status as well])
2) Elemental Shot (Fires multiple elemental shots at all enemies)
3) Barrier Breaker (Fires multiple shots at all enemies, and removes reflect, shell and protect status from all enemies as well.)

(Oh and for Bartz' limit, you could use the same graphics that Setzer's Chocobo Stampede uses.)
Oh and here are some for Setzer:
1) Ace up the Sleeve (Throws cards at the enemy for medium damage)
2) Air Wave Tackle (Airship rams the enemy)
3) Final Flush (Does the same as Rippler, and also hits for decent damage)
4) Turn of Fate (Kills all enemies)
I'll inform you if I come up with some other ideas, I think you love the ones I have for Setzer though.

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Status
Traitor
Quote:If you write a Limit Break for a character, give in-depth detail in what you're talking about and relate it to an already existing move in FF6.
I will ignore your suggestion if you don't explain it in full depth and relate it to an already existing move!
Had to. :/
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I suppose I have one 4 Tidus, it should look like he is throwing a blitz ball (the super ball item) idk what to call but I suppose blitz ball is a decent placer in the meantime :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Traitor
Come on guys, I can't accept any of these suggestions until you relate to them in in-game graphics...
Read the first post. Confused
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well I mean mine is kinda obvious though, its just like when the item super ball is used, the character steps forward and a blue ball bounces on them and does damage....thats pretty much it idk how else I can put it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 6
Status
None
(08-27-2009, 04:15 PM)NeoBahamut Wrote: Here's a few for Squall:
1) Super Sonic Shot (Fires multiple shots at all enemies [ inflicts slow status as well])
2) Elemental Shot (Fires multiple elemental shots at all enemies)
3) Barrier Breaker (Fires multiple shots at all enemies, and removes reflect, shell and protect status from all enemies as well.)

(Oh and for Bartz' limit, you could use the same graphics that Setzer's Chocobo Stampede uses.)
Oh and here are some for Setzer:
1) Ace up the Sleeve (Throws cards at the enemy for medium damage) Setzer's normal attack with cards, or his special like Red Card
2) Air Wave Tackle (Airship rams the enemy) there is a slot move that does this, can't recall it off the top of my head
3) Final Flush (Does the same as Rippler, and also hits for decent damage) 7-Flush, enough said
4) Turn of Fate (Kills all enemies) Joker's Doom, almost no animation, just instant death
I'll inform you if I come up with some other ideas, I think you love the ones I have for Setzer though.

Fixed to have their related pre-existing moves
even if it seems like it would be obvious what pre-existing move it would be, it gets harder to remember so please try to put this in (besides, how else would he know which animations to swap?)

I don't have any direct ideas yet, but if I find one and there's something already in game with a good enough animation, I'll let you know

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-steak
  Find

Threads: 33
Status
None
I got one for Cecil..it simular to holy spell called "Holly Mist" named after the mist dragon he defeated.

Threads: 6
Status
None
(08-28-2009, 05:07 PM)Micki Chiba Wrote: I got one for Cecil..it simular to holy spell called "Holly Mist" named after the mist dragon he defeated.

for possibilities of already existing attacks (why does this seem to be forgotten?!)

look something like Pearl, Ice, AuraBolt, Absolute 0 (or was this one only SMRPG...)

or even something like Cold Dust...actually that's it, Cold Dust (maybe, unless you want it to hit more than one)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-steak
  Find

Threads: 12
Status
None
For Faris...
Summon: Hiryuu
Graphics similar to Bahamut but obviously smaller. Attack looks a lot like Wind Slash, but MUCH higher power. Like, really high.
I hope this helps.
Btw, I too love FF5. One of the best...Mostly Faris.
  Find